Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to connect to MySQL DB in Amazon EC2 instance
manishkj
<p>Hi All,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am new to BIRT and trying to setup the datasource for creating BIRT reports.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have my MySQL DB in Amazon EC2 instance and want to connect to that DB. While creating a new data source, what should I specify the Driver URL ? I am looking for SYNTAX for connecting to the Mysql db in EC2 instance ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>On my mac (local machine), I open the terminal window and SSH to the EC2 instance by providing the following details:</p>
<p>MySQL Host (127.0.0.1)</p>
<ul><li>Username</li>
<li>Password</li>
<li>DB Name</li>
<li>Port</li>
<li>SSH Host</li>
<li>SSH User</li>
<li>SSH Key (file on my local machine)</li>
</ul><p>What should be the Driver URL in the BIRT ?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet