Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Creating Labels
psgrugby
<p>Earlier I found the attached report (here I think) and it works great as long as you don't have page breaks between groups of labels. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Since all 3 tables are bound to the same dataset, all 3 tables are populated before any page break. My problem is sometimes I need to page break after the first or second label if there is a Group change. When a page break should appear after the very first label, the second and third labels are printed and then a page break. Then on the next page the order of the labels are not correct because the first 2 labels were printed on the first page.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I tried a couple of different options but nothing worked. One solution I thought of would be to create one table in the first column of the Grid and then in a script On Fetch use the logic currently in the table filter to determine which column the label should go in and then move the table to the correct column in the Grid. The problem is I don't know how I would/could reposition the table in a script.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks.</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Try this:</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1098-simple-printed-label-report/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1098-simple-printed-label-report/</a></p>
;