Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Multi tab in ihub
shamo
<p>Is it possible to run reports in ihub on multi tabs? What is happening is that any report that is run replaces the old one on the same window.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
shamo
<p>Any help?</p>
Matthew L.
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Try changing BIRT's default browser to Chrome or Firefox which should work:</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Set External Browser = Window -> Preferences -> Report Design -> Preview -> <span style="background-color:rgb(249,249,249);font-family:monospace;font-size:14.82px;">☑ </span>Always use external browsers</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Set Browser To Use = Window -> Preferences -> General -> Web Browser -> 🔘 Use external web browser</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> Then pick your browser from the list.</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">See attached image for visual diagram</p>
shamo
<p>Thanks Matthew. I don't have the problem on running in designer. I use chrome so I get the multi tabs. My problem is on the ihub server.</p>