Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Cannot Edit Existing POJO Data Source
mantheakis
<p>Hello</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a number of BIRT reports set with POJO data sources that I cannot edit.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The reports were originally created with Eclipse Juno (or possibly Indigo). I am now running Eclipse Neon, but I had the same problem with Mars.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>When the POJO data source is selected, the drop-down menu option to "Edit" the data source as disabled, so I am unable to find out how this data source and the charts that feed off it are wired up.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>There is probably something trivial that I need to do, or that I am overlooking - but I am stuck, and would be grateful for any pointers on how to solve this!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>TIA</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet