Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamic queries
RAJESHN
<p>Is it possible in birt that I dynamically get the table names and column names of these tables from database and then I use these tables and their column names to create datasets.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>For example :-</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a table with name - tablenames and I get following tables - "TableA", "TableB","TableC"</p>
<p>There is another table with name - columnnames and I get following columns respective to each of the table</p>
<p>1. "TableAColumn1", "TableAColumn2", "TableAColumn3", "TableAColumn4"</p>
<p>2. "TableBColumn1","TableBColumn2", "TableBColumn3"</p>
<p>3. "TableCColumn3"</p>
<p> </p>
<p>So number of columns and name of columns in tables need not to be same.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I wish to achieve this kind of dynamism in through datasets</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet