Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
XLSX report does not display cell borders
nnc
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> I am using Birt 4.6.. version. I have 3 reports . My first report has a grid with 2 columns and cross tab in each column.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I also have page break settings. Page break setting is applied on both Grid and CrossTab for my first report.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The reports displays fine on Web -- see htmlReport.png screenshot, but when I generate an XLSX report it does not display cell border. see a sample attached screenshot (untitled.png).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>are there any other setting that I need to set .I need the report to be displayed similar what it display HTMLReport in XLSX file.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please advise</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thankyou</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
AndErc_1
<p>Hi,</p>
<p>i'm working with BIRT 4.4.2. I was in the same your situation few month ago.</p>
<p>I've solved the issue specifing borders both in the nested element and in the root one.</p>
<p>Doing this, i can see the border on XLSX output. The counterdise effect is that in HTML, DOC/DOCx and PDF you will see two border lines instead of a single one.</p>
<p>HTH</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Andre</p>
nnc
<p>Thank you fore reply. Specifying border did not fix the problem.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have not installed Birt ihub . I have installed Birt Viewer. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Do I need to change any other setting?</p>