Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
glyph cut, when line to long
ThomasPz
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a Report with a Line in Header. In my Content I want to diplay a Text followed by a line, which is as long as the line in the header.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>To archieve that, I have a grid with a Textfield. In the Textfield is my Text followed by many dash-glyphs.</p>
<p>Line-Wrap is not allowed.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If there are as many Characters that the line is just filled, the "g" from the word "game" is completely visible. (see expected.png), but the line is not as long as in the header.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If there is one Character more, the line is exactly what I want to, but the "g" from "game" is cut a little bit at the bottom. (see failure.png) Also in Print-Output.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Seems that birt starts to wrap this line?</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>Are you using open source BIRT, or commercial BIRT? What version? From your report design, I see version 4.3.2 v20140211.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Have you tried changing the <em>Properties > Advanced > Line Height</em> to say, for example, 12 pt? In OS BIRT 4.6.0, I did see that the bottom of the "g" was cut-off in PDF output, but not in HTML. After changing the Line Height property from Normal (Inherited) to 12 pt or 115%, I didn't see the cut-off.</p>
JenniferJ
<p>We are use open source BIRT, and the version is that which you have seen (4.3.2 v20140211).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I tried it with you solution, but the "g" still cut-off in PDF output.</p>