Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
some of data is missing out of full data in report
Patra
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using Birt 3.7.1 versions and my some of data is missing out of full data in pdf or excel format report.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please find the attached report screenshot and rpt file.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Could you please help on this.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Patra</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>I'm unable to run your design to replicate your issue. It's looking for a flat file named "Warranty.txt".</p>
Patra
<p>attached the file.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please check.</p>
Clement Wong
<p>Sorry, I have been out of the office for the past two weeks.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The solution is attached. You'll want to increase the Row height to 100%. Currently, it's fixed to 0.292 in.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I tested in OS BIRT 3.7.2, and the output for HTML, Excel and PDF looks to be displayed as expected.</p>