Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Urgent help, we can pay you! (new data binding doesn't work in our old template)
Zoltan Bereczki
<p>Hi! We would pay for your advice because we have an urgent issue. We use our old template file and everything works but if we add new data binding, it doesn't work. Tried everything, please could you help? We can talk via skye, I'm perfect in English. And we can pay you! Thank you very much in advance, regards, Zoltan</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
SailRCG
<p>Hey Zoltan. I am able to skype, but only after another 6 hours from right now. if you wish, my skype ID is on my profile. Send me a "connection request" . If the time does not suit you, let me know. I am in the middle of the work-day on a project myself at this moment.</p>
Zoltan Bereczki
<p>Hi! Thanks for your quick response, time is Ok for me, perfect! I've added you as a friend.</p>