Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
"Total page" width issue in pdf
robcha
<p>Hello</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I try to add page number information in the footer in the format “Page <em><Page Number></em> of <em><Total Page></em>â€. Text is aligned “rightâ€.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The “Total Page†area has large width if I generate pdf report and it looks not very well (see image).</p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-family:calibri, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:11pt;">Could you help to find some solution for “Total Page†width?</span></span></p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Don't use the built in controls. Use something like this:</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/453-simple-page-n-of-m/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/453-simple-page-n-of-m/</a></p>
;
robcha
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="mblock" data-cid="145543" data-time="1476375117">
<div>
<p>Don't use the built in controls. Use something like this:</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/453-simple-page-n-of-m/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/453-simple-page-n-of-m/</a></p>
;
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>Hi, mblock</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you for solution, but it works well only with IRunTask and IRenderTask. Unfortunately, I can use only IRunAndRenderTask.</p>
<p>You can compare two reports (please find attachement).</p>
micajblock
<p>sorry for the delay was on vacation. I do not have a better solution for your scenario. The only thing I can think of is playing with the size of the grid.</p>