Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT html format report columns width getting shrink while add many columns
Prakash V
<p><span style="color:rgb(36,39,41);font-family:Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:15px;">I'm using BIRT version 4_5_0. In html format report the result is displayed in A4 size only. I unable to resize the resultant. If I choose more columns then the columns width getting shrink. But I want that columns width would not get shrink if I add any number of columns and also width should be followed by what size I fixed in API. If we add more columns then horizontal scroll bar will be placed usually. But It's not an issue for me. Is any settings/API available to fix this? Thanks in advance.</span></p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rsk
<p>Birt output format By default fixed Layout.</p>
<p>You can Change the layout fixed to <strong>auto</strong>.</p>
<p>automatically horizontal scroll bar will come. Your problem may will solve</p>
<pre>
ReportDesignHandle designHandle = session.createDesign();
designHandle.setLayoutPreference(DesignChoiceConstants.REPORT_LAYOUT_PREFERENCE_AUTO_LAYOUT);</pre>
Prakash V
Thanks RSK,
It's working fine for me.