Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Variables on the On Create() event is not giving correct results
sriram nagappan
<p>Hi Team,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have attached the sample report where i have a Table nested inside the List. I want to show the Table total individually at the Table Footer and also the Grand Total (which is the List total) at the end of the report. I am using report variables to the get the values fetched in the data element.</p>
<p>Currently, i am getting the Grand Totals (which is List totals correctly), but the individual (table) total is not showing correctly. For Example, Individual Total of First table is showing as zero, second table is showing only it's own total and third table is showing second and third (it's own) table total. Output is also attached in PDF format.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Note, Output from List is passed as input to the table as Data set Parameter Binding</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet