Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
List box dynamic parameter not populating on preview
JagThripp
<p>Hi There,</p>
<p> </p>
<p><Newbie> I am still learning the BIRT\Eclipse reporting tools, hence my new(bie) question to the experts.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have created an optional parameter to display vendor details for a user to select at run time.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have the Parameter created as a dynamic list box, allowing multiple values to be selected. I have selected the working data set, selected the value column and display column. My problem is that when I try to preview the report, the parameter list box has "Null Value" as the only selectable item.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The items I am slecting are string values. So I am aware I may have issues with the IN clause, I just need to get past this stop first.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>!HELP!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet