Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
icon uri from RSA UML Profile model
lnew
<p><span style="font-size:12pt;">Excuse, I am not able to write in English, I use the translator!</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-size:12pt;">At me a problem with Rational Software Architect (v.8.5) and BIRT (included in RSA).</span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:12pt;">Problem essence:</span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:12pt;">I develop profile UML, and would like to have possibility to generate the report "the profile Specification".</span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:12pt;">One of specification sections - the catalogue of stereotypes.</span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:12pt;">It is supposed that the heading of section of each stereotype will have heading in a format <a stereotype icon> <the stereotype name>.</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-size:12pt;">Problem in that I, probably, am not able to place a icon data about which are in profile model, in a line of heading. And is even more exact, probably, I cannot find the necessary information in profile model.</span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:12pt;">I have included in this letter a little image.</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-size:12pt;">On a picture 1 - the initial screen of filling Data Set All Stereotypes. M., at me not that file of initial library UML?</span></p>
<p>01.jpg</p>
<p><span style="font-size:12pt;">.</span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:12pt;">The second page - display of lines - works normally:</span></p>
<p>02.jpg</p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-size:12pt;">On the third page - definition of columns Data Set. The column of the name of a stereotype is defined. Naturally works.</span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:12pt;">It is time to create an icon column.</span></p>
<p>03.jpg</p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-size:12pt;">Here again my nightmare begins! For display in the picture report, it is required to specify in a corresponding column it URI.</span></p>
<p>04.jpg</p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-size:12pt;">First, in profile model (in RSA) for each stereotype two pictures, big and small are appointed. And it is valid, in metamodel UML plurality of an element icon is defined as *. I.e. actually in a stereotype it is "a lot of" these elements. To me though one to find!</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-size:12pt;">Has tried by practical consideration. BIRT allows to include in the report static pictures on them URI.</span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:12pt;">I have created a data set including a name of a stereotype and URI of an element icon. Has unpacked, has copied URI stereotype Actor and has inserted into a template of the report a picture on URI. The picture has not turned out.</span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:12pt;">Has then opened a file of model of a profile in Microsoft Studio.insert this URL in a search line. On the following picture - a result fragment. We see four icons for stereotype Actor! And the information on each picture.</span></p>
<p>05.jpg</p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-size:12pt;">For each object icon (id, eAnnotation and details) has tried to create a picture on URI. </span><span style="font-size:12pt;">Result zero!</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-size:12pt;">So where that remarkable URI which will draw a picture?</span></p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet