Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Schedule report as XLSX format running for long time
ActBirtUser
<div>Hi, I have huge report where it has more than 6 and half million records. When I ran the report on demand or schedule it as rptdocument it is running fine within seconds but</div>
<div>when I schedule the report as XLSX format it is running for more than an hour and then I had to cancel the job b'coz other reports are waiting to run.</div>
<div>I think it will run fine if I leave it to run for 2 or more hours but anyone has any idea what might be the issue.</div>
<div>Does it take some time to build the rows in excel or it is because of huge amount of data.</div>
<div>The MaxPermSize is set to 3gb in the .ini file.</div>
<div>Also any workaround suggestions(to make it run faster) would be great.</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ActBirtUser
<p>sorry I actually mean around 650000 records</p>