Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
No background image after print
Lenchik Ageeva
<p>Good Day, everyone!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I hope, you can help me. I have Birt 4.6.0.</p>
<p>I have a grid with background embedded image. I use html for printing it, it's required. In my preview I can see my image, but there is no any image on any printed pages.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What have I done wrong?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>What browser are you using? I tested with your design and a different PNG in my project root since I didn't have your image on OS BIRT 4.6.0 with the latest version Chrome. When I go to <em>Run > View Report > In Web Viewer</em>, or <em>As HTML</em>, I see the background image in the Print Preview and on the actual printed page.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In Chrome, when you print, there is a (More Settings) option "Background images", which I believe is checked (or enabled) by default.</p>