Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Storing data from a parameter for later use. BIRT
Radu Maftei
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>So my example is the following:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have 2 report parameters of type Date, called From and Untill in textbox format.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>When I insert input data into the textboxes it works as expected, but the thing is that I want to store that data somehow for later use.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What is the purpose: Compare the new inputed data with the last inputed data.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there any documentation on this, or maybe an example if not?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Radu Maftei
<p>I found the solution. Use UNION between the same query and after that give the big query 4 parameters .</p>