Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report Design perspective is not showing in the list perspective
alekhya
<p>Hi</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I was stuck in the one point where Im not able to see the "Report Perspective" option</p>
<p>I have downloaded the Birt for eclipse</p>
<p>Details :</p>
<p> </p>
<p>BIRT: " birt-report-designer-all-in-one-4_3_1</p>
<p>JAVA : 1.8</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have configured all the jar files.lib,classes .... successfully and able to create the reports as well in one environment,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>But similar configurations need to perform in the other environment need to configure the BIRT</p>
<p>Both the environments has the same versions of JAVA,OS everything is same.</p>
<p>To configure the BIRT in the second environment I have copied the downloaded file from one env to other</p>
<p>but when I have opened the eclipse I'm not able to see the report perspective option. Checked all the jars, plugins everything is same.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please let me know I'm I missing any configurations changes , I have just copied and paste the complete folder.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in Advance.</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet