Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Parameters and report in same page
royaditya
<p>All,</p>
<p> Need a help designing BIRT report and I very new to it. Actually we want the parameters and the report to be in same page. Can we do this in BIRT. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>So far I have done where you select parameters and the report runs and display the data and chart. How can we do this where parameters and data will be in same page.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any example will be highly appreciated.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Roy.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
shamo
<p>I don't know what you mean by both on the same page. after your first run, select the 3 horizontal bars on the left of the header bar and in the dropdown select parameter. It then shows your parameters at the bottom on the same page where you can be selecting and running on the same page. Hope this helps</p>