Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hide value on X axis of graph
Lionel6199
<p>Hello everybody,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm new in the community and I do have a small question.</p>
<p>I've created a simple chart that is showing datas from a database with X and Y axis. On the picture below you can see the value of the axis X is increseing from 0 to n.</p>
<p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
shamo
<p>Have u tried using a filter where the x value is !=0,</p>
Lionel6199
<p>Thank you shamo for your reply!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I didn't try it and maybe I can implement that in the SQL query from the data set in Birt! I will try :-)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>For now I found a temporary solution by adding an "if" function as showing below:</p>
<p>
shamo
<p>Good. What you have done is same as putting a filter that says x value >= 1 or !=0.</p>
Lionel6199
<p>I could try your solution by adding the filter *WHERE Xvalue >=1* and this is working well!</p>
<p>Needed to implemented that directly on the Query Text of the Data Set!</p>
<p>