iHub RSSE, Volumes and Clusters Question

Belmont
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
<p>I have a question regarding iHub and having multiple volumes, some using RSSE and some not.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>From what I noticed with Actuate 11, there was a setting at the volume level where you could set whether or not that volume should use RSSE. With iHub 3.1.1, there doesn't seem to be such an option. In fact, that seems to be determined at the cluster level, rather than at the volume level. So that raised the idea that maybe we could have a cluster that has volumes using RSSE, and a cluster that has volumes not using RSSE. I attempted to do this, but then found out I couldn't use the same server host to handle these separate clusters.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I was curious if it is possible to have one host handle two separate clusters, one using RSSE and one not in either iHub 3.1.1, or the latest version iHub 16? Or would I have no choice but to have two separate hosts entirely in order to perform this sort of setup? Or is there a way like Actuate 11 where I can somehow set these volumes to not use RSSE at the volume level? I haven't attempted using iHub 16 yet, so some insight with that ahead of time would be helpful. </p>

Comments

• Belmont
    edited December 2, 2016 #2
    <p>Edit: Couldn't delete this reply, accidentally posted a solution to a different thread in here, oops.</p>