Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Single Parameter, Multiple Values
emmaraj
<p>I want my report parameter to take more than one value. The query </p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">select * from employees where department_name in (?)</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p>How do i configure the parameter in the dataset and the report parameter to achieve this?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>The issue is that 'in (?)' is not legal SQL syntax. Look at this DevShare for solution.</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/722-using-a-multivalue-parameter-in-a-in-clause/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/722-using-a-multivalue-parameter-in-a-in-clause/</a></p>
;
emmaraj
<p>Thanks. How do I set up my parameters(dataset parameter and report parameter) with the above solution because I have tried but i did not work for me</p>
micajblock
<p>There are no data set parameters, just a report parameter. Look at the example in the post.</p>
emmaraj
<p>Thanks, it worked perfectly. I used Cascade Parameters</p>