Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT bar chart scaling issue
piramanayagam.td
<p>Hi, </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have created a bar chart which is displaying two vertical bars. The values of the both bars in the database is as follows, </p>
<p> </p>
<p>sales_planned|sales_achieved</p>
<p>89|50</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If I set the bar type as linear, then representation looks like, I have achieved only 20% of my sales target, though I have achieved 56% (achievement is calculated as (50/89)*100 )</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If I set the bar type as logarithmic, then representation looks like, I have achieved more than 80% of my sales target though I have achieved only 56%. I understand, this is due to some scaling issue in the Y axis. Kindly help me on how to represent the bar correctly. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
piramanayagam.td
<p>Please anybody help... </p>
<p>I have tried increasing the size of the chart but still getting the same issue. </p>