Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Help! Parameters Error in BIRT for Maximo 7.6
onthegomiller
<p>Hello,</p>
<p>I'm hoping someone can help.</p>
<p>I'm getting the following error in random BIRT reports that have been deployed in Maximo 7.6. The reports run fine in Maximo 7.5 but when imported into 7.6 the error occurs.</p>
<p>I've tried copying into BIRT verion 4.3.1 and then importing. That doesn't resolve the problem.</p>
<p>The error is:</p>
<div>There was an exception on the server. Check your report parameter values, </div>
<div>or contact your system administrator, who can find additional details in the server log.</div>
<div>The log file has the following info:</div>
<div>
<div>Caused by: org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.core.DataException: A BIRT exception occurred. See next exception for more information.</div>
<div>Report parameter "prmSiteId" does not exist.</div>
<div>Appears to be struggling with quotations but I'm not using a parameter named "prmSiteID".</div>
</div>
<div>Please help!!</div>
<div>Thank you!</div>
<div>Kim Miller</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet