Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hyperlink Maximo Problem
ChristopheXx
<p>Hi, I am currently doing a report with a hyperlink to another report. I set the settings for the 'Hyperlink' tab for a label titled "See Details" in the report and deployed it and the other hyperlinked report into Maximo. However, I kept hitting the</p>
<p> </p>
<p>'There was an exception on the server. Check your report parameter values, or contact your system administrator, who can find additional details in the server log.' </p>
<p> </p>
<p>error. I have tested the hyperlink and the parameters that the report generates to be pass over (I even tried hard-coding the parameters) but still, I kept hitting this error. The reports work fine individually. At one point, I tried passing only 4 out of the 5 parameters and I got into the report. When I clicked the hyperlink, the input box was prompted and I proceeded after typing in the missing required input. It worked. Then, I coded the exact same input into the report to pass all 5 inputs and deployed it but ended up hitting the error message again. Has anyone hit this kind of problem before? Anyone has any idea what could be wrong?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ArturMisin
Ðадо
почаще
бывать
на вашем блоге,
интереÑно
wwilliams
<p>can you post the report?</p>