Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to define series for X Axis (horizontal) in a chart?
gramac
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>As the icon "Paste from Word" does not work with me and I included some graphs to explain my issue efficiently please refer to the attachment for details.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you very much in advance</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Chris</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>You will need to transpose the data. One example is here - <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/2-transposing-data/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/2-transposing-data/</a></p>
;
gramac
<p>Thank you very much Mica,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>even though it is not the kind of answer I wanted to hear I have now at least the certainness that this feature is not available and I do not have to investigate further more.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>But this is very pity, by the way. This feature is very powerful and increases the value of a tool enormously. And you do not have to invent the wheel from scratch because it has been done for ages. Therefore I would "only" recommend to the BIRT project team to "just" implement this feature as soon as possible for the sake of the tool reputation.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Best regards</p>
<p>Chris</p>
micajblock
<p>You can report a bug here <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/'>https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/</a></p>
;