Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Show detail report Below the pie chart
korai266
<p>Hi all,</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using Birt 4.6.0</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a Pie Chart of registered customers and when I click on a pie slice I am showing the details of the registerd customers and details report opens up in a different tab.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What I want to do is when I click on a slice the detail report should open in the same master report below the Pie chart<br><br>
Any help</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>In commercial BIRT this is easy as there is JavaScript API (JSAPI) built to do this. Your best bet is to use jQuery or something similar. The hid show sections based on the click. Below is an example of how to use jQuery and OS BIRT.</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1125-jquery-and-open-source-birt/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1125-jquery-and-open-source-birt/</a></p>
;