Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to create sparkline gadget in birt 4.4
JayanthiS
<p>Hi, </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I want to create a spark line gadget..It would be helpful if any ne can share how to create a sparkline gadget in birt report with some example.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Correct me if I am wrong but a spark line is just a small line chart with little to no chart decoration. </p>
JayanthiS
<p>Hi mblock,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks for your quick response.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Without using line chart, we have option called Gadget, there we can select sparkline. I want to know how can we use sparkline gadget in the report. Could you please provide some sample?</p>
micajblock
<p>It is the same as any chart. What version are you using?</p>
JayanthiS
<p>I am using Actuate BIRT designer 4.4.0 version.</p>
micajblock
<p>see attached example</p>