Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamic page break using "always excluding last" option
Birt_Wiz
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<div>I am trying to do dynamic page break based on a parameter value using onCreate event at the Group level. In the properties of group, I choose "Auto" for After Page Break. I am using below script in onCreate of the group, but it is not working as expected. </div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>if (params["PageBreakAfterMP"].value ==true){</div>
<div> this.getStyle().pageBreakAfter = "always-excluding-last";</div>
<div>}</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Also tried using "always excluding last", but does not work.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>If I just use "always" in above script, it is doing proper page break but also showing blank page at the end, which is not needed. So, trying with "always-excluding-last" option. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet