How draw vertical line on a chart

Options
dlesin
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
<p>Hello!</p>
<p>I have a scripted data source where some data a displayed for a list of calculated dates. For example, let it be the dates are next (represented in format: "dd.mm.YY"):</p>
<p> </p>
<p>05.01.2017</p>
<p>10.01.2017</p>
<p>15.01.2017</p>
<p>20.01.2017</p>
<p>25.01.2017</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is it possible to display in BIRT the current date (may be 11.01.2017, for example) anyhow? It would be better way if BIRT could draw an additional vertical line somewhere on the chart? Is it possible?<br><br>
Thank you very much in advance!</p>

Comments

• <p>You need to write script to move the marker line once it is created. Note that in order for the X-Axis to be dates the 'Is Category Axis' needs to be unchecked.</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Also note that the Devshare has other examples of dynamic marker lines. I would recommend searching the Devshare for the word marker.</p>
  • dlesin
    edited January 12, 2017 #3
    Options
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="mblock" data-cid="146520" data-time="1484173376">
    <div>
    <p>You need to write script to move the marker line once it is created. Note that in order for the X-Axis to be dates the 'Is Category Axis' needs to be unchecked.</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Also note that the Devshare has other examples of dynamic marker lines. I would recommend searching the Devshare for the word marker.</p>
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Thank you very much! This is exacltly that I was looking for!</p>