Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Get another field1 of cube where MAX(field2)
Dunken
<p>I have a simple cube like:</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
"Key" "Value"
AAA 1122
BBB 421</pre>
<p>In my report I want to return:</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
AAA 1122</pre>
<p> --> because 1122 is MAX(Value)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I added a Summery Field with Function MAX and Expression dataSetRow["Value"]. However, how do I get access to Key AAA?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>To me this is what I would get back in case I set a filter in an Excel table.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dunken
<p>Maybe to give a better example:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Let's assume I have the following table:</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
"Model" "Date" "Score"
AA 2015 5265
AA 2016 2145
BB 2012 6221</pre>
<p>Now I would like to group on Model (works) and show the max Score (works with MAX(Score)). However, I also would like to show the Date of the max-Score:</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
"Model" "Date" "Max Score"
AA 2015 5265
BB 2012 6221</pre>
<p>As mentioned in the original post I don't know how to add the Date where Score = MAX(Score)</p>