Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
total aggregation on group not adding up
shamo
<p>I have a report that have figures and grouped. total aggregation at the end doesn't add up. whether on table or group placed in the footer. any idea why this is happening? this is for all the columns</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>without the design it is impossible to answer. Can you reproduce with classic models or scripted data set so we can run this?</p>
shamo
<p>I'm unable to replicate based on the data and results. Perhaps an idea can be formed from these screen shots.</p>
<p>Thank you</p>
micajblock
<p>Sorry, no screenshots are of very poor quality. Without the ability to replicate I cannot help.</p>
shamo
<p>Thank you. I resolved it with 2 aggregations. First with aggregation on group using first and then with a sum aggregation on table.</p>