Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Table from Data Cube
turbo_di
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I want to display data from Data Cube in Table component. Is it possible?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>No. Why not use the original data set that created the cube? Can you describe the use case?</p>
turbo_di
<p>Thanks for reply!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a dashboard with chart, table and data selectors. Chart is populated from Data Cube to support drill down. In order to reflect data selectors filters, I had to populate them from Data Cube too. But these filters are not applied to table, which is bound to original data set. That's why I tried to populate table from Data Cube.</p>
micajblock
<p>I still do not understand why the selectors cannot be from the data set.</p>
turbo_di
<p>If I populate them from data set, then they don't filter chart</p>
micajblock
<p>Can you provide an example using Classic Models. There is no reason why data selectors from a data set will not filter the data cube. You might need to as links for the filters to work.</p>
turbo_di
<p>Sorry for the delay, I managed to make this work with links to filters, thank you!</p>