Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
List results in Kanban card style
Bordihn
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I would like to display my data set values in separate tables, so that each data set (multiple values) is displayed in an own formatted table. For example, I have a Data Set for projects with the Attributes “Numberâ€, “Project Managerâ€, “Titleâ€, “Priority†and “End dateâ€. Every project and it´s attributes (data set) should now appear in its own table like in the attachment.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The use case is a print ready list of all projects (or whatever) in Kanban card style. The BIRT Data Set is working, I would format the table like an sticky note for printing. Any ideas about the listing of the results in Kanban card style?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance and best regards.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Maybe this <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/714-birt-mailing-labels-example/'>devshare
</a>on how to print mailing labels will help.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
Bordihn
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pricher" data-cid="146625" data-time="1485204425">
<div>
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Maybe this <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/714-birt-mailing-labels-example/'>devshare
</a>on how to print mailing labels will help.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p> </p>
<p>Hi Pricher,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>that´s exactly what I was looking for, guess my search requests were insufficient...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Anyway, thanks for your help and best regards.</p>