Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
hide columns but show header's cells grid
Axel00
<p>Hi,</p>
<p>I'm trying to hide all the columns (G, DT, PJ )except the third (%), but when I do so the header (exécution) desapears too. so I want to mantain the "Exécution" grid as the header and only % column.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks<br>
</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>How are you hiding the columns? What version of BIRT are you using? Also, don't use a grid. Just use merge cells in the table header.</p>
Axel00
<p>I'm hiding the column using a condition to true in the Visibility property. and right I should merging cells instead of putting a grid inside the cell</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Birt's verson is 4.3.2</p>
micajblock
<p>Does your design work if you do not use a grid?</p>
Axel00
<p>no it doesn't work, but finally I "solved" the problem using a new complete hidden column that shows when the codition of hiding the firt one is true</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks
</p>