Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Watermark and Image DPI
ThomasPz
<p>I have created a Report for PDF-Rendering with a watermark.</p>
<p>The Watermark is an image defined in a style for the masterpage.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If I create the image with target resolution of 96dpi, the image fits my needs.</p>
<p>(See watermark-resolution96.rptdesign)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>But than I have the problem, that the arrow looks not so fine, because of the resolutions.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If I create the Image for 300 dpi (Our default approach for PDF Print Output), the image is to big for the report, because Birt always seems to render it with 96 dpi, and so the image is to big.</p>
<p>(see watermark-resolution300.rptdesign)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In the Report-XML is a Property named :</p>
<p> </p>
<p><property name="imageDPI">96</property></p>
<p> </p>
<p>If I set this value to 300dpi, the result is the same.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there a way to create a high resolution watermark image, that fits the bounds I need?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thomas</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet