Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Logging in BIRT Report Design
Disite
<p>Hello.</p>
<p>I need to change logging level in BIRT Report Design.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I tried to configure BIRT_VIEWER_LOG_LEVEL in web.xml and restarted eclipse but it didn't work.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Do you have any ideas how to do it?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>BTW, I check for logs in org.eclipse.birt.report.viewer. <span><span>Maybe I</span><span>'m doing</span> <span>something wrong?</span></span></p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CodeRookie
<p>The logs should be located in the .metadata subfolder in your workspace folder. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>When you say "it didn't work", did it not take the new value, i.e. changing from 'WARNING' to 'FINEST'? Do you maybe not have permission to edit the file? I open mine in Notepad++ to edit values, and don't have any issues.</p>
Disite
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CodeRookie" data-cid="146721" data-time="1485966379">
<div>
<p>The logs should be located in the .metadata subfolder in your workspace folder. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>When you say "it didn't work", did it not take the new value, i.e. changing from 'WARNING' to 'FINEST'? Do you maybe not have permission to edit the file? I open mine in Notepad++ to edit values, and don't have any issues.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>Yes, I try to set new value, for example, "INFO", but BIRT don't react on these changes. I use Notepad++ too and have no problems with editing and saving web.xml</p>