Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Table data transpose
Motasem
<p>Hello,</p>
<p>Is there is a possibility to transpose data in a table in a report. By transposing I mean displaying each record as column int the report in the HTML and EXCEL viewer. For example</p>
<p>FirstName LastName</p>
<p>Jon Stewart</p>
<p>Mark Seibert</p>
<p> </p>
<p>will become</p>
<p> </p>
<p>FirstName | Jon | Mark </p>
<p>LastName | Stewart | Seibert</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I saw a lot of post about of this topic. They just using</p>
<p>1- Cross tab: not an option because I can't export data from the html viewer</p>
<p>2- change the query to make the transpose : it's not an option in my case.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The report will be display in the birt viwer 3.7 deployed on a tomcat server</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>Have you read this post?</p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/36942-scripted-dataset-to-parse-a-dynamic-xml-string/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/36942-scripted-dataset-to-parse-a-dynamic-xml-string/</a></p>
;