Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to connect Elasticsearch to BIRT
Mahboubeh
<p>hello. I'm new in BIRT. I want to connect BIRT to ElasticSearch. but I don't know how?</p>
<p>I just already realized I should write a new Scripted Data source. but how??</p>
<p>some where I read that I can write a new ODA..</p>
<p>what is different between them? and what is the best solution?</p>
<p>please help me . how to write a scripted Data Source and where it should be saved?</p>
<p>thanks a lot</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>Here is an example in this DevShare you can review, which uses a scripted data source / data set:</p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1128-querying-elasticsearch-with-birt-using-a-scripted-data-set/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1128-querying-elasticsearch-with-birt-using-a-scripted-data-set/</a></p>
;
<p> </p>
<p>If you are using commercial BIRT, in version iHub16, we released a REST API ODA, in which case you won't need to write the code to process the results as compared to the scripted data source / data set.</p>