Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Newspaper layout in BIRT report
Shasha
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can we have a newspaper layout in BIRT report. I have a long text coming from web-services and I want to display the same in newspaper type layout. This text will go to 3-4 pages.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards</p>
<p>Dev</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
G-Man
<p>That's interesting requirement.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Even I am looking for a solution around this as a plug in may be. As counting characters and dividing texts over 2 controls could work but doesn't look like a clean solution.</p>
Clement Wong
<p>Have you seen some of the possible solutions here:</p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=941385&goto=1579643&#msg_1579643'>https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=941385&goto=1579643&#msg_1579643</a></p>
;
<p> </p>
<p>Or here:</p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/525-sample-birt-parallel-sections-example/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/525-sample-birt-parallel-sections-example/</a></p>
;
<p> </p>
<p>Or also here:</p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/24448-multi-column-report'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/24448-multi-column-report</a></p>
;