Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Forum : viewing Search results => error 403
Frederik
hi
wanna report problem with forum: I often get http 403 (forbidden) errors.
One example is when using search on Forum:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/search.pl?Cat=
enter some terms (eg. generated files dcr)
then from the result page, try to view a post.
e.g.
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=PRODUCTS_TEMPLATING&Number=15382&Search=true&Forum=PRODUCTS_TEMPLATING&Words=generated%20files%20dcr&Match=And&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=1year&Main=15382
then (not for all, but for many) this will result in 403.
It seems to be solved by cutting of most of the query string manually, and just going to ...
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=PRODUCTS_TEMPLATING&Number=15382
I also always get 403 when using the link :"view all posts by this user" on the "view user's profile" page (for any user other than myself).
I use IE 5.5 on WinNT4, just in case.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
For what little it may be worth - I was not able to reproduce either of these problems.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)