Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report with multiple charts
venkatdommata
<p>Hello Guys,</p>
<p> I am building a report with 4 charts (1 line , 3 pie) and a table. When I click on any category of line chart, I need to filter all three pie charts.</p>
<p>Similarly when I click on any category of first pie chart, the other two pie charts along with table need to be filtered.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am applying filter and calling submit on 1st chart and submit on other 2 pie charts using callback (calling submit inside of submit of 1st pie chart).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>But it looks like if I click on any chart (2nd and 3rd, which are used to filter table) , report is submitted multiple times and all other charts including line chart and 1st pie chart are also being reloaded.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please help.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>Are you using commercial BIRT, or Open Source BIRT? What version of BIRT?</p>
venkatdommata
<p>Hi Clement,</p>
<p> Thank you for your reply. We are using commercial BIRT, 3.1 version.</p>
Clement Wong
<p>Does this example help?</p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/37034-pie-slice-must-remain-exploded-until-another-pie-slice-is-clicked/?p=138210'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/37034-pie-slice-must-remain-exploded-until-another-pie-slice-is-clicked/?p=138210</a></p>
;
venkatdommata
<p>Thank you for the help Clement. Yes, the animation is not rendered multiple times but internally request is submitted multiple times. Is there any way to stop this?</p>
Clement Wong
<p>Do you have a simple case that you can demonstrate this, or are you saying that the example shows the issue?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Also, have you opened a Support ticket with your local support center?</p>
venkatdommata
<p>Hi Clement,</p>
<p> Sorry, it took a while to respond. Thank you for your support. We will create a support ticket for this.</p>