Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Freeze CrossTab Header and Rows
Mr_Data
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>How can I freeze headers and Rows in CrossTab in OS BIRT 4.6?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I found a few examples but I could not done it successfully.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can you help me please and send me another example please?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>So you were not able to get this example working (<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1131-freezing-header-columns-for-a-cross-tab/)?'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1131-freezing-header-columns-for-a-cross-tab/)?</a></p>
;
SailRCG
<p>Clement, this version seems to paginate, and doesn't permit scrolling. Do we need to set some scroll attribute? </p>
Clement Wong
<p>I'm not clear as to what is not working, but I will try to replicate if I can get more information.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What version of BIRT are you using?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Does the issue occur with all browsers? Or specific one?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there a specific sequence of mouse events/clicks so that I understand the issue?</p>