Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Excel one tab with multiple pages in it report
Axel00
<p>Hello there,<br><br>
I was wondering if is there a way to create an xlsx Birt report like in the attached file.<br>
I'm trying to make a rport that uses multiple datasets and export an excel file that contains only one tab and inside that tab I have like multiple pages with data. Is this a possible mission on birt 4.3.2 ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I appreciate any idea or suggestions</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Why would you use Excel to create a paginated document? That is what Word and PDF is for! This is not an automatic feature of the Excel emitter. I guess in theory it can be done with a wide report with pages going to the right instead of down, but I do not see the point in the effort of developing this.</p>
Axel00
<p>thanks Mica for your fast reply,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Client things...I guess they want a modifiable report<br>
</p>
<p>So can this be done to a Word document on several pages using this version of Birt?</p>
micajblock
<p>That would be your easiest choice.</p>
Axel00
<p>So it would be done with a Page Break like in Pdf reports?</p>
micajblock
<p>Yes</p>
Axel00
<p>Ok, thanks for your help</p>