Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Group Sum of visible Groupdetails on Page
ThomasPz
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I want to display group sums in Group Header. The Header should repeat, if a page break in the group is neccessarry. Is there a way, that birt could only sum the visible entries on the page and not the whole sum of the group?</p>
<p>I couldn't count the lines, because the content in some cells could create a line break if it is to long. So I couldn't define how many lines are normally possible on one page.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Example:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The Data is like this:</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
My Group
a) My Content 10
b) My Content 20
c) My Content 30
d) My Content 40</pre>
<p>Let's say the page breaks between b and c. Then I need this result:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>on Page 1:</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
My Group Sum=30
a) My Content 10
b) My Content 20
</pre>
<p>on Page 2:</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
My Group Sum=70
c) My Content 30
d) My Content 40</pre>
<div>I can only generate this result:</div>
<div> </div>
<div>
<p>on Page 1:</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
My Group Sum=100
a) My Content 10
b) My Content 20
</pre>
<p>on Page 2:</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
My Group Sum=100
c) My Content 30
d) My Content 40</pre>
<p>Is there a way to Sum only the visible content rows in group, without line counting?</p>
<p> </p>
</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
shamo
<p>Try two aggregations . First is sum based on the group then a second aggregation on your first aggregation with the first function. Hope it helps</p>