Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Asset Cost Rollup Report any hierarchies
jballnik
<p>Hey Gang, I just want to understand the Asset Cost Rollup report a little more. Let's say I have three assets</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Asset1, Asset2, Asset 3 and all of them have a totalcost of $0 and Asset1 is a parent of Asset2, and Asset2 is a parent of Asset3. So the hierarchy would look like this</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Asset1</p>
<p> Asset2</p>
<p> Asset3</p>
<p> </p>
<p>There are transactions tied to each of these assets Asset1 has $100, Asset2 has $50, and Asset3 has $25. When I run the report what will the total costs become??</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Will it be this</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Asset1 -> $175 or $100</p>
<p>Asset2 -> $75 or $50</p>
<p>Asset3 -> pretty sure it would be just $25</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Don't know for sure. Any ideas??</p>
<p> </p>
<p>thanks,</p>
<p>John</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet