Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to Parse Json Data in BIRT?
Mahboubeh
<p>hello.</p>
<p>I am new in BIRT.</p>
<p>I could establish Rest Web service and connected BIRT to Elasticsearch.</p>
<p>but I can't parse Data that come from Elasticsearch.</p>
<p> I just can see the whole of message without any columns so I can't define query to Elasicsearch.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I found Json.js file in these forum but where should I put it? how to use it? </p>
<p> </p>
<p>or if there is another way please help me.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I need your anwser very soon please help me.</p>
<p>thank you</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>What version of BIRT are you using? If commercial BIRT, there is a REST API ODA so you don't need a scripted data source / data set.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If you are using OS BIRT version 4.5 or above, then you don't need json.js because there is built-in JSON support. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Have you reviewed this DevShare on connecting to ElasticSearch?</p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1128-querying-elasticsearch-with-birt-using-a-scripted-data-set/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1128-querying-elasticsearch-with-birt-using-a-scripted-data-set/</a></p>
;