Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Issue with chart having multiple Y axis
CodeRookie
<p>Hi, all! I'm constructing a chart that I would like to show two Y axis of data on (Minutes & Tons). Y axis 1 shows 'Cast Minutes', which has an optional Y Series Grouping of 'row["Grade"]'. Y axis 2 shows 'Tons'. I'm using a bar chart for axis 1, and a line chart for axis 2. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>For some reason, I'm getting a '0' value under the axis 2 display value (See attached pic for a better explanation). I'm guessing maybe it has to do with the Optional Y Series Grouping.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi Scott,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If you add Optional Y Series Grouping, it will apply to the two series, Minutes and Tons. Maybe that's why you are seeing these 0's at the bottom of the charts. Can you create an example using Classic Models data? This will help understanding what you are trying to accomplish.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
CodeRookie
<p>Pierre,</p>
<p>Good morning! Thanks for the reply. I figured the Optional Grouping would apply across the board. I will try to whip up something similar in the Classic Models world and post it here.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Have a great day!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Scott</p>