Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Find record count for a group in BIRT
anjann
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am a newbie to BIRT report designing. I want to display the record count for a group that I created in a report. Please find the attached snap for better understanding. I have already applied COUNT operation.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> As you can see in the snap there are three columns namely <strong>Corporate, Ownership and Auth Count</strong>. Now GroupBy is applied on <strong>Ownership</strong> column that displays all records for "<strong>ABQMC/MA</strong>". I want to display the record count (i.e 9 ) in <strong>AuthCount</strong> column in a single row. But as in snap the AuthCount column is displaying 9 times. I have applied Count on the Group. Please suggest.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sureshpulapalli
<p>Where is the data element for this group? is it in Detail or Header? Add Data elemement in before section of the group.</p>
anjann
<p>Hi Suresh,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks for the reply.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Did not get what you mean exactly. The data element for second column (on which group by is applied ) is in the detail section. I am trying to achieve group record count in a single row.</p>
sureshpulapalli
<p>can you create a sample and post here.</p>