Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamic Update of Parameter Dialog Box
engineero73
<p>Hello everyone,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I was wondering how to update the parameter dialog box in the following way:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>After clicking on a particular checkbox within the parameter dialog box, I would like the parameter dialog box to be updated with two other checkboxes (and their respective text) that appear underneath the first checked checkbox.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Also, if the first checkbox is unchecked, then I'd like that the other two checkboxes to not be shown. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>How would I do this within BIRT?</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>This is better done with a custom parameter page. In other words, you should write you own web page to capture the parameter values. This will give you the most flexibility.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>